LinkedIn’s Sponsored Updates are a new way for B2B marketers to put content in front of interested professional audiences. Now available to any business on LinkedIn, Sponsored Updates appear in the feeds of users, usually a couple of stories from the top, and can be segmented to a specific slice of the user pie.
For many B2B marketers, finding the right balance of nurturing activities is often struggle. Frequently, new leads from your website are in the early stage of awareness and are not ready to buy.
Designed, deployed and maintained appropriately, microsites allows you to track a campaign’s success in terms of web traffic and registrations on the domain. A microsite can also be geared to attract audiences who wouldn’t necessarily visit your corporate website.
In the crowded and noisy digital environment, marketers are looking to build lead generation campaigns that are based on metrics and specific data.
Studies have shown that the typical sales rep spends about 35% of their time with prospects. That leaves 65% of their time doing other things like composing content on their own. How can you make the best possible use of your sales team time and marketing’s quality content generation?
Buyer personas can help you understand your audience and determine their needs. In order to “walk a mile in their shoes”, buyer personas can help create a memorable image about your audience – who they are and some key considerations about what is important to them.
Once you’ve identified and attracted promising leads to your social media or website, of course the work doesn’t end there. Most leads you have right now, just aren’t ready to buy, they need to get to know you, your company and the products and services you offer.